Sunday, March 04, 2012

Well. Made it through the two finals on Friday. That's all I'll say at this point, lest I re-trigger the massive trauma that I suffered in the wake of the Wills and Trusts exam! Now trying to determine how to pass tomorrow's Remedies exam... and that will take care of the last three core law school classes... EVER! 

Of course, another course, Capstone, opened today, so I'll have that to fill the spot in my heart left empty by the absence of Community Property, Wills and Trusts, and Remedies. Oh. And there are my two electives that have been entirely ignored for well over a month, Advocacy and Cyberlaw. So there's some catching up to do there! But... we need not think of such things until 1:15PM tomorrow. :-)

Moot court? That will surely occupy its own 7 million posts as it approaches.

Now to try to study for a few hours, long enough to feel assured that the Girl Scouts have set up outside the Albertsons so I can get another Starbucks redeye and some Thin Mints! 

P.S. I registered yesterday for the July Bar exam... that's as real as it gets at this point -- whee! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home